Why Sponsor a GCHS Princess?
- Community recognition through princess appearances
- Recognition in the Horse Show Program
- “First Chance” opportunity to purchase Ball tickets, box seats, etc.
GCHS Princess Requirements
- Princesses must be a junior or senior in high school, must be 16 years or older and have a valid driver’s license
- Princesses must not have served previously as a GCHS Princess
- The sponsoring club / organization will pay the sponsorship fee of $425*
GCHS Princess Obligations
- Assist with at least one organization event.
- Write letter / make appearance at sponsoring organization.
- Volunteer for at least one event of the sponsoring organization.
- Volunteer at least two hours at Kindred Place.
- Speak at school assembly (if possible) about GCHS.
- Attend Mother/Daughter Orientation Tea
- Be present for rehearsal for Royal Ball
- Be present for presentation for Royal Ball
- Be presented at a monthly GCHS Association meeting
- Father-Daughter Cookout, Spring, Date TBD
- Pegasus Brunch – Date TBD
- Ring Decorating Party, Sunday prior to Show Week
- Volunteer for Germantown Christmas Parade, December 2024
- Be available the entire week of the Horse Show
Duties at the Show May Include
- Presenting ribbons.
- Volunteering during the week of the show.
- Presentation of Princesses on Saturday night of show.
- Delivering lunches to the judges.
- Visiting exhibitors.
- Selling tickets and programs.
- Selling horse show merchandise.
- $425/$850, nonrefundable which covers:
- Mother/Daughter Tea, Princess Notebook, Father/Daughter BBQ
- Clothing for the horse show (maxi dress, hat, shirt, and skort), meals for princess and escort for the Ball, and photographer’s fee.
- Meals for princess and escort for the Ball, and photographer’s fee
- Royal Ball
Optional – Purchasing advertisement in the Horse Show Program and professional portraits from the ball and other events.
- $1250 (Responsible for purchasing a table of 10).
- White formal dress for presentation.
- $850 in the form of $425 from Princess + $425 from Sponsor — Due December 2023 (Please submit together in one envelope).
- $1250 – Table of 10 for the Ball due before the Royal Ball. Must be paid in one check written to GCHS.
For more information, please contact:
Anna Pallme • 901-831-8560