USEF Membership Statement
Life, senior active and junior active members shall be eligible to participate in all classes at Regular Competitions, Eventing Competitions at the Modified Level or above, Combined Driving Competitions at the Advanced Level, Dressage Competitions, Endurance Rides and Vaulting Competitions: (See GR828.4 of the Federation rules).
Life, senior active and junior active members shall be eligible to participate in all classes at Regular Competitions, Eventing Competitions at the Modified Level or above and Combined Driving Competitions at the Advanced Level, Dressage, Reining and Vaulting Competitions and Endurance Rides. A non-member may participate as a handler, rider, driver, owner, lessee, or agent, at Regular Competitions, Eventing Competitions, Dressage Competitions, Reining Competitions and Combined Driving Competitions upon payment of a Show Pass fee.
Participants in the following classes are exempted from the Requirements of this rule:
1) leadline; 2) exhibitions; 3) games and races; 4) classes for 4-H members; 5) walk trot (exception: Friesian performance FR231) and academy classes (academy classes are classes limited to horses used regularly in a lesson program); 6) USDF introductory level tests, pas de deux and quadrille classes; 7) NRHA Endorsed Reining Competitions. 8) Opportunity classes, 9) citizens of other nations who have proof, in English, of current membership in good standing of their own National Federation, 10) USEA beginner novice division; and 11) assistant handlers in Dressage Sport Horse Breeding classes.
The Germantown Charity Horse Show
is pleased to be affiliated with:
- United States Equestrian Federation
- American Saddlebred Horse Association
- Gypsy Vanner Horse Society
- Missouri Horse Shows Association
- Walking Horse Owners’ Association / WHOA HIO
- WHTA Riders Cup
- Paso Fino Horse Association
- Racking Horse Breeders Association of America
- Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders’ & Exhibitors Association